The medical staff at ChronicSingle,com has assembled the following guide to get you through the night.
1) Nourishment: Vicodin and Jack Daniels.
2) Fiscal Aversion Therapy:
- Cost of an engagement ring: $4,600
- Cost of a wedding: $27,000
- Cost of raising a child to 18 (not including college) $227,000
- Cost of a divorce: $8,000 to $133,000 (fees for lawyers and accountants for a contested divorce that goes to trial.)
- Intangibles costs: Average weight gain for men and women after five years of marriage: 6 to 9 pounds.
*Note on Sources: Sketchy at best; I grabbed first semi-reasonable results from Google.
3) Cognitive Therapy:
a) Light Reading: "The John and Lorena Bobbit Story"
tale of boy meets girl, boy abuses girl, girl cuts of boy's penis and
throws it out the window of a speeding car, boy becomes a porn star.
- War of the Roses: Still want to get married?
- Fatal Attraction: Think your last girlfriend was a drama queen?
- Caligula: Think your last boyfriend was a jerk?